bug report (fwd)

Fabien COELHO Fabien COELHO <fabien@coelho.net>
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:28:49 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I do not have much developper time to give, but I think bug reports
might also be useful. I post them to the list because my last attempts
with the gnumatic automatic processing stuff where quite disappointing.

Package: gnucash
Version: 1.6.5 (yeah, I could compile it;-)
OS: out of the box - Linux Redhat 7.2

1) Accentuated characters do not show up on reports.
   Unfortunately we have them in many French words.
   Maybe it has to do with my installation, who knows?

   how to test, for instance:

   - bash> LANG=3Dfr_FR gnucash &
   - select some report with a accentuated name in its title
     the accents are skipped. "Revenus et Dpenses" instead
     of "Revenus et D=E9penses", and spaces after accentuated
     words looks much too wide.

2) Different account tree displays are lost on restart.

   If you select several windows to show different views
   of your account trees, then on restart several are still
   visible, but all with the same configuration which was the
   one of the first account tree. Other configurations are lost.

--=20
Fabien.