Questions about reports

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:03:34 +1100

[Please CC any replies as I'm subscribed no-mail]

1. How can you test new reports? Can you dynamically load scheme files while
gnucash is running? I don't see an interaction window like in emacs.

2. I want my report to do slightly different things depending on whether
something is an income or expense account. I see gnc:account-get-type except
that there are several kinds of expense accounts and several types of income
accounts. I could list the various types and use member to identify them,
but this would break if a new type was added.

What's the recommended way of dealing with this?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/