Having problem to monetary-collector

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:43:58 +0100

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 17:31, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> writes:
> > Note that about a week ago I added some code in an admittantly late
> > attempt to go away from this procedure-style calls like (c 'add this
> > that) and rather use an conventional code like
> > (gnc:numeric-collector-add c this that). I think the latter one is
> > much more readable. For one thing, you know which sort of collector
> > you are talking about. This code is in both CVS branches right now,
> > but it didn't make it into any stable release so far.
>
> It looks like you haven't updates any of the reports to use the
> new methods, either (or, at least as of last night, the register
> report hadn't been updated).

Right, I haven't changed any exisiting code. What I did was that I edited
some code inside report-utilities.scm and html-utilities.scm, and in those
functions I switched to the new function calls. I have no intention of
changing the existing code in the reports as long as I don't want to add new
features anywhere.

Christian