gnucash.org DNS is broken

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:51:45 -0600

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 10:04:07AM -0800, Peter C. Norton was heard to remark:
> > I'm willing to provide secondary DNS service if that would help
> > solve this problem..
>
> Of course, this is a good thing.

Currently, both dns servers for gnucash.org are in the same room, and I
had to cut power for an afternoon.  Won't happen again for a while I
hope.

1) yes, another dns secondary would be very much appreciated; but:
   You have to promise me that you'll be looking after this for at least
   the next 5 years.  Having to deal with crap even once a year is just
   too often.

2) should I be posting 'scheduled outage' notes to the mailing list?

3) should I be posting 'scheduled outage' notes to the website ?

--linas

--
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>