gnucash.org DNS is broken

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
23 Jan 2002 16:59:31 +1100

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 16:51, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> 2) should I be posting 'scheduled outage' notes to the mailing list?

Yes, I think so.

> 3) should I be posting 'scheduled outage' notes to the website ?

Well, that's not much use to me (I rarely use the web site anyway).
Other people may prefer it.
Personally, I think the web pages are less useful, since they cannot
help once it is down, whereas a mail to the list will sit in peoples
inboxes until they read them, so won't be affected by the downtime.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/