2 versions of g-wrap on one system

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Jul 2002 13:23:42 -0400

Well, I presume you mean "1.2.1", as 1.3.1 will _not_ work with 1.6.6.
The answer is yes, you _can_ get them to co-exist, but you generally
need _both_ of them in their own opt-style tree.

Note that if you start using gnucash-cvs features and save your data
you will NOT be able to re-load that data into gnucash-1.6.
Similarly, there may be some issues with the gnucash 'config' file
with similar results.  However, IMHO, cvs is worth it :)

-derek