Reports are always in USD

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
23 Jul 2002 15:14:21 -0400

Please CC: gnucash-devel on your responses so other developers can
see..

I've got a question: what does your locale say is your default
currency?  Most likely the problem is in
gnc-ui-util.c:gnc_localeconv() where it calls localeconv() -- it
probably is not setting a local currency (int_curr_symbol) for your
locale...

-derek