Guile problems - revisted

budman85 budman85" <budman85@adelphia.net
06 Jun 2002 16:52:47 EDT

Hi,

>I was in the midst of updating to 1.6.6, everything was going great...
>
>It appears the new Slackware 8.1 (RC2), uses guile-1.5.6.   When I try to
>compile gnucash I get the following error:

odd...	I decided to use the guile-1.4.1 version.  Everything compiled.

However,  when I run gnucash, I get the following error:

ERROR: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error) #f
..):
ERROR: Loaded gnucash srfi-8.scm in unknown Guile version:1.4.1.
If you're running a Guile newer than 1.4, then this file should
not have been installed.  Please report the bug.

I'm using slib version 2d4.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Rich