Re[2]: where is gnc_module_system_init() called?

Michele Ravani Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:34:27 +0200 (CEST)

On 11 Jun 2002 18:25:12 -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> wrote:

DA> Michele Ravani <Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch> writes:
DA>
DA> > Hi
DA> >
DA> > reading the design doc in gnc-module, it is mentioned that
DA> > gnc_module_system_init() should be called to initialize the module
DA> system.
DA> > I've tried to find where it is called in the code, but all the
DA> locations I
DA> > have found are in tests.
DA>
DA> Check out src/scm/main.scm, in particular the function gnc:startup,
DA> where it calls gnc:module-system-init (which is the g-wrapped
DA> gnc_module_system_init() call).

it being a C function I was expecting it in the C code part of
gnucash.

BTW, I am on the devel list, so there is no need to reply directly to me.
Unless there are other reasons ...
Thanks a lot.

Bye

--
Michele Ravani                  Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch
"Those who live hoping, die singing" My Gran