Re[2]: where is gnc_module_system_init() called?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
11 Jun 2002 18:45:27 -0400

Michele Ravani <Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch> writes:

> it being a C function I was expecting it in the C code part of
> gnucash.

The wonders of g-wrap.  Lots of functions are called only from scheme.

> BTW, I am on the devel list, so there is no need to reply directly to me.
> Unless there are other reasons ...
> Thanks a lot.

I'll try to remember.  My mailer (Gnus) defaults to 'reply-to-all',
and it filters duplicates based on messageID so I don't see messages
twice.  So I tend not to think about it.  I personally like seeing my
name in responses, because I'll tend to read 'personal' email well
before 'list' email. ;)