Modifying the info bar

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:10:38 +1100

[Please CC any replies as I am subscribed no-post]

By info bar I mean the thing under the toolbar that talks about "Net
Assets". This doesn't appear to be defined within the Scheme code at all. I
wanted to add something to it (a dropdown box actually) but couldn't see
anywhere to do it? Do I need to modify the C code and recompile to change
that?

Also, I think one of my earlier posts got stalled (before I was subscribed)
and I'm not sure if it made it. Is there any way I can find out if it is
still stuck?

Thanks in advance,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>