Small patch: from-date on account summary

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Mar 2002 10:42:40 -0500

Ah, and I was pointing out that this is exactly what needs to be
done -- to add a boolean checkbox to the ui ;)   So clearly we're
in agreement.

Clearly we're saying the same thing, just talking past each
other :(

-derek