1.6 reports "ERROR: required feature not supported"

Derek Atkins gnucash-devel@gnucash.org
08 May 2002 19:21:52 -0400

Hi,

Please be sure to CC all your responses back to the devel list.
Other people may be able to help you better than I....

Do you, perhaps, have multiple versions of guile installed on your
machine?  Do you have all the proper configurations set to find
your guile libraries and scheme files?  Did you try running gnucash
once as root (although I thought that would give you an slibcat error
message, not this one).

-derek