GnuCash 1.6.6 + PostgreSQL 7.1.3 Problem

Scott Robinson srobinso@vvm.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 08:47:52 -0500

I have RedHat 7.2. I rebuilt the gnucash-1.6.6.src.rpm using the
recently submitted spec file, i.e. rpm --with postgres -bb
gnucash.spec. I had no problems with the build, or with launching
gnucash and building the database from a regular data file.

When I open a register window for a non-investment account ( CASH,
ASSET, LIABILITY, INCOME, EXPENSE ) there are no figures in the Tot
Receive, Tot Spend, Balance, Present, Future, Cleared, and Reconciled
fields. Each transaction/split is "marked" as imbalanced. A register
window for an account of type STOCK or MUTUAL does show the Tot Shares,
Share Balance, Shares, and Current Value; Tot Buy and Tot Sell are
blank. However, the Share Balance figures are double the Tot Shares
figures for each split.

In the main waindow, the balances are correct. Using pgaccess, or
staroffice, I can see that the database has the correct amounts for
each transaction/split.

Any ideas? TIA.

scott