GnuCash 1.6.6 + PostgreSQL 7.1.3 Problem

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
15 May 2002 11:11:14 -0400

Note that there are a number of problems with Gnucash's 1.6 Postgres
backend which are (should be) fixed in CVS.  Unfortunately enough has
been redone that backporting the fix to 1.6 is challenging.

-derek