[SequelBasis]

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Sun, 19 May 2002 11:19:51 -0500

----- Forwarded message from David Hoover <spamless2@iamail.epfl.ch> -----

From: David Hoover <spamless2@iamail.epfl.ch>
To: webmaster@gnucash.org
Subject: SequelBasis

Hi,

This is in reference to the 'links to other financial software' web page:
   http://www.gnucash.org/links.php3

I thought you might want to know about some GPL'd tax/finance-related
software (SequelBasis) that I have written for PostgreSQL running on
Linux.  I do not want my programming effort to be of use only to me, so
I would like to get out a few links to my software on the net.

U.S. mutual funds often provide average cost basis information, but
SequelBasis allows one to easily compare FIFO and ACB results. Taxpayers
with funds in other countries may not receive ACB info, and if you have
mutual funds denominated in one currency, but must pay taxes in another
currency, this can become a nightmare without software that
automatically converts share prices and fees to the working currency on
the appropriate transaction date.

Here's the home page for my SequelBasis software that calculates cost
basis and capital gain as well as portfolio allocation:

  http://sequelbasis.sourceforge.net/

David Hoover.

----- End forwarded message -----

--