Minor feature suggestions

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
20 May 2002 19:41:28 -0700

--=-VU+19ZI4KC8lN0IT6y4B

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 10:06, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
>=20
> - In the "Get Quotes" functionality, I may work myself. If seems that man=
y=20
> funds are not available there (e.g. dwstrust funds). The amazing thing fo=
r me=20
> is that the Finance::Quote modul (version 1.0.6) has support, but gnucash=
=20
> does not have, although it is claimed that gnucash is using finance::quot=
e. I=20
> am scanning the mailing list archive, before I am starting to ask more=20
> detailed questions.

This may just be an issue of finding the right ticker symbol for Yahoo
quotes, or wherever you are retrieving your quotes from.  Do you have an
example of a missing fund?  I need the full fund name and the ticker
symbol from your statement to try and find it.

David

--=-VU+19ZI4KC8lN0IT6y4B

--=-VU+19ZI4KC8lN0IT6y4B--