[linas@linas.org: Re: You appear to have a virus]

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
21 May 2002 22:48:53 -0700

Linas
I suspect this is klez, I've been getting a few of these too, they
usually bypass spamassassin and I haven't had the time to sit down and
fine tune it to catch em. Most of em are pretty obviously not from the
person that sent em. Oh BTW I've deleted a bunch of them from the
mailing list admin pages, at least mailman seems to recognise they
aren't legit.

Chris