Minor feature suggestions

Rainer Dorsch rainer.dorsch@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue, 21 May 2002 18:09:42 +0200

David,

thanks for you immediate reply. I tried to find the ticker symbol but I
failed. But if you can help me, I appreciate it. The funds are from

DWS (DWS.pm module from finance quote), Zuerich Invest, and Union Invest.

For the later two, I have already written finance quote modules (see
http://www.ra.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~rainer/Download/FQ).

If you want to do a fund lookup at yahoo, try

DWS Investa
http://www.dws.de/priceoverview/servlet/priceoverview?serverid=2&languageid=de&
rowid=-1&page=0
identifier: 847400

Zuerich Invest Aktien Welt
Price quote: http://www.zuerich-invest.de/cnt300u.htm
identifier: 849023

UniEuroSTOXX 50 A
Price quote: http://www.union-invest.de/navi/index.php?naviPath=http%3A%2F%2Fww
w.union-invest.de%2Ffondstools%2Ftrefferliste.php%3Fltype%3D2
Identifier: 988475

The identifier is probably the ticker symbol you mention.

And forget my remarks about the Finance::Quote code...I downloaded by accident
the code from version 1.3.4 (it is so perfectly integrated in Debian's apt-get)

Thanks a lot.

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch