Bug Report: SX's

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Tue, 28 May 2002 20:47:09 -0700

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 09:38:55AM -0400, Tim Wunder wrote:

| values are entered during the SinceLastRun dialog, not all values are carried
| over to the resulting transaction in the account.
[deletia]
| Steps to reproduce:
[deletia]
| * Notice that the "Create Transaction Review" screen only displays a value for
| GasDel.   Elect and GasCom did not get their values carried over.

Hmmm...  WORKSFORME.

I did notice some strangeness when initially editing the template transaction
[it wouldn't take my variables in the cells... kept replacing them with empty
cells when I tabbed out], but closing and re-opening it solved that.

When I go to edit it, no problem.  All splits are created with the values as
appropriate to the variables.

Perhaps we can meet up in #gnucash to discuss... evenings this week [post-8pm
pacific tomorrow, or post 7pm the rest of the week] are decent... this
weekend should generally be good, too.

...jsled