We need your feedback for OFX C++ library

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:52:46 -0500

Vimal might also be refering to the directory "src/experimental/ofx",
its not clear from the note below. That directory contains some
half-finished junk.

I was trying to auto-generate C++ classes automatically from the OFX DTD
before I realized that this was not a good way to go about things.

--linas

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 02:02:33AM -0400, Benoit Gr?goire was heard to remark: