Modules for GNOME bugzilla

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
30 May 2002 23:22:41 -0700

Ok I know I dropped the ball a little here, but I'd like to get a list
confirmed to ask that we have a bugzilla component setup. While I
understand concerns about reasons of simplicity for users, I think
similar to Linas that bugzilla is a tool for developers mainly. There
will be a default general category for someone who doesn't know where to
file his bug and the person who goes thru and confirms the bugs will
assign them to the right component (probably me).
Please note I need to know who to assign the components to, not just a
list of categories. I'll start it off by listing what I think has been
suggested so far with possible names for responsible people for the
bugs. These would be the people to look at how or who could fix it.

Components;
General: Chris Lyttle
Documentation: Chris Lyttle
User Interface General: David Hampton
Reports: Bill Gribble
Translations: Christian Stimming
Import: Christian Stimming
XML/SQL Backend: Bill Gribble
Engine: Linas Vepstas
Register: Dave Peticolas
Business: Derek Atkins
Scheduled Transactions: Josh Sled

Please say if you cannot do this and/or suggest someone else that could
look after it. Or if you see a component that you would like to look
after instead of the person I listed please also let me know.

Chris Lyttle

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit