Updated window-register [gnc-split-reg]; please test.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Nov 2002 08:33:38 -0500

I already filed a bug about this (97640).  It appears to be an
initialization problem, because as soon as you change the View->Style
of the register the popups work (until you close the reg window).
Note that it doesn't matter _how_ you change the view; you could turn
on double-line mode or change the actual ledger style..  Either way,
as soon as you change it the popups work, and they continue to work
even if you change them back.

-derek