gtk2 for gnucash?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Nov 2002 15:26:59 -0500

I think it probably depends on the magnitude of the changes.  Considering
1.8.0 is currently planned for 1 month from now, I don't think that
holding up patches for a month is all that horrendous.  OTOH, if the
changes are small enough and backwards compatible, putting them in the
1.8 tree might not be out of the question.

-derek