gtk2 for gnucash?

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
07 Nov 2002 22:54:38 -0600

--=-wLExvYifPu5Q1L9qu/lR

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 14:44, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> Am 2002.11.06 21:26 schrieb(en) Derek Atkins:
> > I think it probably depends on the magnitude of the changes.
> > Considering
> > 1.8.0 is currently planned for 1 month from now, I don't think that
> > holding up patches for a month is all that horrendous.  OTOH, if the
> > changes are small enough and backwards compatible, putting them in the
> > 1.8 tree might not be out of the question.
> >=20
>=20
> Ok, I think I can wait for one month.  I think a big change to gnome2=20
> will be that there the clist widget will be obsolete and we use=20
> GtkTreeView here for for lists and trees.  And the GtkTree and GtkList=20
> things are very different to the GtkCList, even in the structure it=20
> helds the data.  But once GtkTreeView will be used, everything will be=20
> easyer than it was in GtkCList...
>=20
> (Just a little introduction for porting...)
>=20

I believe, from looking over the API, that some of the GString methods
are going to change, as well. Not really much more useful, but perhaps a
more intuitive name...

--=20
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print
$i=3Dpack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
*****
except me.

--=-wLExvYifPu5Q1L9qu/lR

--=-wLExvYifPu5Q1L9qu/lR--