gnucash to quicken xslt

Tom Callahan tcallaha@mindspring.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 22:32:20 -0500

I have been a user of gnucash for over a year and enjoy it very much. I
recently had to retire my linux box and have replaced it with an imac
running OS X. I have installed fink and gnucash successfully but had to
have my hd replaced because it was faulty -- haven't had a chance to
reinstall gnucash. I have decided to use Quicken in the meantime while
trying to get gnucash reinstalled (I have great peace of mind that I
will be able to reimport my qif files into gnucash when the time comes).

Fortunately I was able to develop a simple xslt stylesheet to convert
my gnucash file to qif format relatively quickly. I noticed that Zach
Garner had posted some work he had done converting gnucash to gnumeric.
I thought that someone may be interested in gnucash to qif.

I can provide details and code on how I wrote this transformation if
anyone is interested. If you have a need a more complex transformation
I would be willing to help.

Regards,
Tom