odd crashing after cvs update and build

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:16:19 -0800

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 10:58:32PM -0600, Nathan Neulinger wrote:

| Updated to check out hampton's recent commits fixing several bug reports
| I made, and am seeing guile crashes. I don't really have much details,
| so am not submitting a bug.
[deletia]
| Sequence of steps to reproduce:
[deletia]
| As soon as I attempt to close the register window that popped up, I get
| the crash.

I noticed this last night, as well.  I'm sitting down to try and figure
it out/fix it right now, as I believe it's gnc-split-reg.c related ...

Did you happen to see these problems [or have tried it out in the same
way and not noticed the problems] between when the gnc-split-reg getting
introduced [11/3] and when you noticed the crashes?

...jsled