Register really broken

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
14 Nov 2002 21:26:42 -0600

Hey! I just found something that may help track this down...

Appears that I only get the crash if I close the window with the close
box in the window frame. If I click on "Close" in the toolbar, I do not
get a crash.

I don't usually think about the difference, so I hadn't noticed this
until I happened to use the toolbar instead of just closing the window.

Maybe we can get this fixed, then can figure out why I can't go directly
to a transaction from reconcile. (It just opens the register, but
doesn't go directly to the entry in it.)

-- Nathan