Register really broken

Olaf Faaland ofaaland@attbi.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:24:25 -0800

In case it helps, I find the QIF importer also behaves differently if close=
d=20
via the 'Cancel' button vs being closed via the close box in the window=20
frame.  The former behaves properly, but the latter does not.

Specifically, closing via the close box in the window frame appears to work=
=20
fine; but if you then attempt to re-enter the QIF importer via=20
File/Import/QIF, the qif import window is not created and the following=20
output appears on the console:

  Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkWindow'
   ** CRITICAL **: file dialog-utils.c: line 633 (gtk_window_present):=20
assertion `GTK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed.

It does not crash gnucash, though, and it does not involve the register (th=
is=20
happens on any of the druid's dialogs, not just the ones that show tx's).

-Olaf