Register really broken

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
15 Nov 2002 00:44:57 -0800

Ok after some stellar work (thanks guys) We think we've killed all the
crasher bugs and major functionality problems. I'd like anyone who has
experienced these problems (and others who didnt update for fear of
getting them) to grab the latest CVS and try it out. Please report back
any problems you experience. If all goes well I'll do a release this
weekend.

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit