gnucash-docs

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:35:31 -0600

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 04:35:56PM -0800, Chris Lyttle was heard to remark:
> Hi,
> This email is to anyone who has contributed docs to GnuCash. I have been
> busy writing a new set of documentation for GnuCash 1.8. As part of this
> I disabled the old documentation from being made as part of GnuCash and
> moved the new documents into a separate CVS module called gnucash-docs.

Please delete them from the gnucsh tree as soon as is reasonable, so
that newcomers don't accidentally fall into that directory, and
re-enable the doc build.  (or worse: redhat or suse does this for
version 1.8)

> authors of this usage and my intention to relicense the parts included
> as FDL.

I wrote large chunks of the old docs; relicensing is OK by me.

--linas

--
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>