Gnucash 1.7.2 fails to compile

Georg C. F. Greve greve@gnu.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:49:04 +0100

--==-=-=

--=-=-=

 || On 23 Nov 2002 10:39:55 -0500
 || Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> wrote:=20

 >> Shouldn't autoconf detect that? :-)

 da> Yes, it should, and frankly it does for _MOST_ people but for
 da> some reason does not detect it properly in all cases.  I.e., it
 da> does detect the "wrong" version for me and complain..  So I have
 da> no idea what's going on for other people.

Well... after installing a new version of g-wrap, configuration went
though just fine and it seems to compile now. I'll keep my fingers
crossed.=20

Thanks for you help,
Georg

P.S. It seems there will be quite some work to be done to package the
new version for Debian. Are there any plans when the next stable is to
be released and for the packaging?

--=20
Georg C. F. Greve                                       <greve@gnu.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 (http://fsfeurope.org)