Gnucash 1.7.2 fails to compile

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
23 Nov 2002 10:59:39 -0500

"Georg C. F. Greve" <greve@gnu.org> writes:

> Well... after installing a new version of g-wrap, configuration went
> though just fine and it seems to compile now. I'll keep my fingers
> crossed.

Good.  I do wonder, however, why the configure script did not fail
for you.  What version of g-wrap did you have installed before?

I'm concerned because this is NOT the first time this has been
reported, but I cannot reproduce it here.  This means there is
something fishy going on and I don't know what it is.

> Thanks for you help,
> Georg
>

> P.S. It seems there will be quite some work to be done to package the
> new version for Debian. Are there any plans when the next stable is to
> be released and for the packaging?

The Debian Maintainer is working on it..