Gnucash 1.7.2 fails to compile

Georg C. F. Greve greve@gnu.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:28:06 +0100

--==-=-=

--=-=-=

 || On 23 Nov 2002 10:59:39 -0500
 || Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> wrote:=20

 da> Good.  I do wonder, however, why the configure script did not
 da> fail for you.  What version of g-wrap did you have installed
 da> before?

Debian standard: 1.1.11

 da> I'm concerned because this is NOT the first time this has been
 da> reported, but I cannot reproduce it here.  This means there is
 da> something fishy going on and I don't know what it is.

Strange. Wild guess: It seems like this might be connected to whether
libwrapguile-dev is installed.

 >> P.S. It seems there will be quite some work to be done to package
 >> the new version for Debian. Are there any plans when the next
 >> stable is to be released and for the packaging?

 da> The Debian Maintainer is working on it..

Good news, thanks. :)

Regards,
Georg

--=20