EggDateTime status

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:45:53 -0700

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 06:32:26PM -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:

| On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 03:25:45PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
| >
| > What do Evolution, Gnumeric, and other apps like that use for this
| > sort of widget, by the way? I think meeting their needs would be
| > important.
|
| It is not necessary in Gnumeric, but I suspect that Gnucash would
| definitely have something to say about this.  The entry in Quicken
| is quite advanced.

I'm having trouble finding information about libegg ... but the sketches
around it seem neat.

In any case, it seems like a gtk-2.0/gnome-2.0 extension lib.  GnuCash
[including the upcoming 1.8] is still at gtk-1.2 ... a 2.0 port/new-frontend
will be discussed for gnucash-2.0, however.  As we do make heavy use of
the GnomeDateTime widget, this is interesting.

Cheers...
...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`