Gnucash 1.8 proposed schedule (and HBCI status)

Benoit Grégoire bock@step.polymtl.ca
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:46:43 -0400

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 07:14, Christian Stimming wrote:
> What do people think about their planned features for a gnucash 1.8
> release, and how long it will take to complete them?

I am currently working on investment transaction support.  However it requires
MAJOR changes to LibOFX before starting real work on the module, and I very
much doubt I can make the Oct 13 deadline.  However, depending on my yob
situation I think I can make the Oct 27 deadline.  If I do, the string
freezes should be no problem.

> - improve generic transaction import -- there are some issues that I
> need to discuss with Benoit, which will need another 10-20 h of work
> (but for basic testing this is already working well enough)
>
> PS: Note that I'm out of town and away from email until Oct 14.

Well, considering you scheduled feature freeze for Oct 13, I gess we won't
make it won't we ;)  But everyone seems to agree on Oct 27.  In the meantime
Il be happy to get your input on generic transaction import as soon as
possible.
--
Benoit Grégoire
LibOFX http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/libofx/