External transactions]

Lee Reynolds lee@xybyx.com
11 Oct 2002 21:25:19 -0700

--=-XXWZ8Wu4Ml75dk7TnLux

Hello

We're looking to use GnuCash as a minimal bookkeeping system to track
online transactions, but I haven't figured out how to add an external
transaction through the engine.  It looks like there's an API to do
things like this, but I haven't found it..

There's also mention of using Perl with SWIG, but again, no
documentation that I can find.

Any help/guidence/prewritten routines would be most helpful!!

Thanks!
Lee Reynolds

--=-XXWZ8Wu4Ml75dk7TnLux

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hello
<BR>

<BR>
We're looking to use GnuCash as a minimal bookkeeping system to track online transactions, but I haven't figured out how to add an external transaction through the engine.&nbsp; It looks like there's an API to do things like this, but I haven't found it..
<BR>

<BR>
There's also mention of using Perl with SWIG, but again, no documentation that I can find.
<BR>

<BR>
Any help/guidence/prewritten routines would be most helpful!!
<BR>

<BR>

<BR>
Thanks!