Error during make

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
12 Oct 2002 13:36:45 -0700

--=-XbOkPOWE2o9QBc52Diuk

On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 13:12, Tim Wunder wrote:
> On Saturday 12 October 2002 15:07, David Hampton wrote:
> Did that, rm'd config.cache, re-ran configure and still get the same erro=
r=20
> during make. I noted that it still executed gcc with the -Werror setting,=
 so=20
> I changed to the g-wrap directoy and executed gcc without the -Werror,=20
> unofrtunatley that made no difference.=20
>=20
> Any other ideas? You don't happen to have an RPM of g-wrap that I could=
=20
> install, do you? I guess I could wander over to rpmfind.net and see what'=
s=20
> there...

My mistake.  You need to remove -Werror in both the g-wrap and test
directories.  You can either edit the Makefile directly, edit the
Makefile.in files and then rerun configure, or edit the Makefile.am
files then run automake then run configure.  I've just verified this
with a clean install of the g-wrap 1.3.2 sources.

David

--=-XbOkPOWE2o9QBc52Diuk

--=-XbOkPOWE2o9QBc52Diuk--