GnuCash 1.7.1-alpha release

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
13 Oct 2002 01:27:31 -0700

Hi

Per the release schedule that Christian outlined I am preparing to
release GnuCash 1.7.1 today. This will be released with g-wrap 1.3.2 as
the requirement. Please check in any last minute fixes to the CVS before
about 5pm (PST) today as I shall start work in the early evening to do
the release.

Derek and I have talked to Rob Browning who is going to release a new
version of g-wrap with some important fixes in it. This will become the
requirement for the 1.7.2 version of GnuCash when we do that release on
the 27th.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit