OFX

Benoit Grégoire bock@step.polymtl.ca
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:39:08 -0400

On Saturday 12 October 2002 18:04, Carl Baldwin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to try the OFX import feature in CVS but I don't know how
> to go about getting OFX files from my bank.  I have some banks that
> I'm 100% sure have support for the OFX protocol.  Does someone have
> the time to point me where I need to go?

We can't really help you.  Where you get your OFX file is highly dependant on
your specific bank.  It is is usually offered on the online-banking website
of your bank (you might have to subscribe first) under "Bank reconciliation"
or something similar.  There you should be able to download bank statements
in several formats, one of which is hopefully either OFX or QFX (which is
apparently the same thing)

--
Benoit Grégoire
LibOFX http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/libofx/