1.7.1 alpha-release--testing

Eildert Groeneveld eg@tzv.fal.de
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:00:11 +0200

On the developers lists usually lots of problems turn up (to address them is
the objective of the list). Nonetheless, I think  it is appropriate to also
report success stories: I have tried (with Christians help) HBCI transaction
on my account and it seems that gnucash can now replace the windows program I
have used thus far and for which I needed to either run vmware of boot into
windows. That seems to be a thing of the past now. GREAT!!

A few other comments:
1. will there be a management for recurring transfers handled by the bank
(Dauerauftrag in German)?
2. Christians comments regarding the merging/importing of transactions and the
writing on online transactions have my full support.

keep up the great work

Eildert Groeneveld
Institute for Animal Science
Mariensee 31535 Neustadt Germany
Tel : (+49)(0)5034 871155 Fax : (+49)(0)5034 871 239
e-mail: eg@tzv.fal.de  http://www.tzv.fal.de/~eg/