tagging SX accounts

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:45:22 -0700

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 12:14:01AM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

| Is there some way that SX "accounts" are tagged, or is there some way
| to specifically tag an SX account, such that it's easy to detect that
| an account is an SX vs. regular account?  This would solve a
| particular GL bug that would cause an SX to appear in a GL if the SX
| is created after the GL is already opened.

The transactions created from SXes have a kvp slot ["from-sched-xaction"]
filled with the SX from whence they came...

I had solved that same bug in the past by filtering out the AccountGroup
which contains the template transactions
[gnc_book_get_template_group( gnc_get_current_book() )].  Did that get
undone?

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`