tagging SX accounts

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
19 Oct 2002 00:47:25 -0400

Unfortunately I was specifically asking about "accounts", not
"transactions".  Your "fix" does not handle the specific case where
the user has a GL open and _then_ creates a new SX.  Transactions tied
to the new SX wont be tagged as "part of the excluded SX account
group) and as a result will show up in the (already opened) GL.

If there were an SX "account" marking, we could eliminate accounts
that have that marking, rather than elimitating accounts that already
exist....

-derek