Glossary definition of "Scheduled Transaction"

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:57:32 +0200

Nigel Titley wrote:

> Purely in the interest of correcting the english.

That's absolutely great -- the better the english, the better the
translations.

> "A transaction or reminder that can be automatically executed at a
> specific time, either once or several times, at regular intervals."

As a translator I'd ask 'so what is it? A transaction or a reminder? And
what is a reminder, anyway (this term is not used anywhere in gnucash)?'
Therefore I'd rather say

"A transaction or reminder of a transaction that can be automatically
executed at a specific time, either once or several times, at regular
intervals."

Christian