Unable to build from CVS

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:17:51 -0400 (EDT)

On 22 Oct, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Laurent Duperval <lduperval@videotron.ca> writes:
>
>> Thank goodness for Tcl and regular expressions! :-)
>
> Does this mean you tracked it down?

No. I took the output of running make and using Tcl, I wrote a script
that installs all the .so and .la files as they should have been
installed by the Makefile. That's another odd thing: make reports that
everything is installed (i.e. no errors) but in the end, theinstallation
is incomplete.

> If not, you might try running "cvs update -C" to force your
> tree to match CVS and then re-run autogen/make/make install.

Well, I haven't made any modifications to my tree so I don't think it'll
change much. Nevertheless, I'll try it.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
  7. Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
                                                          -