Glossary definition of "Scheduled Transaction"

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:22:25 -0700

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 02:57:32PM +0200, Christian Stimming wrote:

| As a translator I'd ask 'so what is it? A transaction or a reminder? And
| what is a reminder, anyway (this term is not used anywhere in gnucash)?'
| Therefore I'd rather say

The term "remind" is used, in the SX editor ... it's a creation option
for SXes.

| "A transaction or reminder of a transaction that can be automatically
| executed at a specific time, either once or several times, at regular
| intervals."

Works for me... execpt I'd say "[...] or several times at regular
intervals." as "once [...] at regular intervals" doesn't make sense.

/me shrugs

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`