Linking

Terry Boldt tboldt@attglobal.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:49:10 -0500

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 17:25, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hmm..  Gnucash-1.6.8 requires (read: should work fine with)
> g-wrap-1.2.1.  The g-wrap-devel package from RH8 (that matches
> the g-wrap package ALSO from RH8) should be sufficient -- provided
> you didn't over-write anything with a g-wrap update along the way.
>
> You may want to try to try a complete reconfigure/rebuild:
>         a) make clean
>         b) rm config.cache
>         c) ./configure ....
>         d) make all install

That did it- gnucash 1.6.8 is now running - I like the blueline in the=20
register at the bottom of the last current or past transaction - that reall=
y=20
shows what the future transactions are - nice touch that caught my eye=20
immediately and was immediately obvious what it was.=20

Well - that leaves only one task to complete before my deadline of tomorrow=
 -=20
get all of the printers working.....