RH 8.0

Terry Boldt tboldt@attglobal.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:56:17 -0500

Just thought I should add a little note here. As I said in my last message,=
=20
gnucash is running now on RH 8.0. I didn't see anything wrong or out of the=
=20
ordinary - seemed to be working just fine - liked what I saw. I had run it=
=20
from a terminal window command line, when I exited gnucash I noticed the=20
following message in the terminal window:

** CRITICAL **: file gnc-transaction-xml-v2.c: line 390 (set_tran_date):=20
assertion `tm' failed.

don't know just how "critical" this is or even what it means - I leave that=
 to=20
someone on this list who is qualified to know. Will this mess up my data an=
d=20
should I stop using 1.6.8 - or can I safely ignore this warning?

Thanks - Terry