What does this error mean?

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 00:19:09 -0400 (EDT)

On  4 Sep, To: gnucash-devel@lists.gnucash.org wrote:
> Never mind. I just remembered that I got something similar a while back
> and I found my answer. Seems like scheduled transactions acasue problems
> if gnucash isn't exited in a proper manner.

Might I add, it only happens when you have scheduled transactions that
you ask to create automatically. In order to fix the problem, I wen into
my .xac file and I changed all <sx:advanceCreateDays> values to 0 and my
file got loaded properly.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

Murphy's Laws for Frequent Flyers
5.  If you must work on your flight, you will experience turbulence as soon
    as you touch pen to paper.
                                                          -