What does this error mean?

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
13 Sep 2002 02:16:59 -0700

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 21:19, Laurent Duperval wrote:
> On  4 Sep, To: gnucash-devel@lists.gnucash.org wrote:
> > Never mind. I just remembered that I got something similar a while back
> > and I found my answer. Seems like scheduled transactions acasue problems
> > if gnucash isn't exited in a proper manner.
> >

> Might I add, it only happens when you have scheduled transactions that
> you ask to create automatically. In order to fix the problem, I wen into
> my .xac file and I changed all <sx:advanceCreateDays> values to 0 and my
> file got loaded properly.

Actually there's more of a problem than this. I just ran into exactly
the same thing and the above didnt fix it for me. Laurent this is, as
you suggest, caused by a crash. Can you file a bug report for this and
cc my email on it. I think this is something Josh needs to look into as
users shouldn't need to edit their account files after a crash in order
to get working again.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit